Tuesday 9 December 2014

New Year Wishes For Aunt / Uncle

Actual participation, which always remembers by love ones on the new year function. It is the time of weaving, celebrating and enjoying the deepest moments of the entire life. Wishes are for those who are the real life participators.


New Year Wishes Messages For Uncle


  1. May you bless with the baby boy in this year.
    May your wishes become your wills and may your
    wills become the reality. New year wish only for you my déjà.

  2. Wish you a colorful morning of the first day of a
    new year and may it stays forever. Happy new year to you uncle.

  3. Wishes are many, but fulfill only a few,
    Morning brings happiness and flowers show dew,
    Hopes become destiny, my only wish for you.
    Happy new year.

  4. Let us celebrate all the days like today.
    Wishing you a jolly day ahead. We really enjoyed.
    Happy new year from the heart to you, aunt and to uncle.

  5. Wish on all the five fingers, now close your hand and when you
    open you will find zinger.. Fatty uncle wishing you a many zingers in this year.

  6. Wish you a happy beginning and the fruitful results of your
    entire efforts regarding the projects. Keep it up uncle.
    Welcome the new year with a lot of good wishes and prayers.

  7. I hope this is the real year you are waiting for
    construction on the roof. Waiting and still wishing the good year.
    No compensation at all. Love you and wish you a very happy new year.

  8. I’ll become 3 this year, I need a Mc Donald’s building for playing.
    Khala gift it to me now. Your little princess wishing you a
    very happy new year. I hate to read on the wall children
    under three years are not allowed.

  9. Twinkle, twinkle is an old story,
    I am ready for the new jewelry,
    Wishing you a success and good health,
    Never forget me and my Baba while reaching into a new world.
    The True wishes only for my aunt on this year.

  10. Wish any one of the given
    1.Chocolates
    2.Jellies
    3.Me
    I am sure you will choose the third one because
    I am more sweeter and yummier than the above.
    Happy new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment