Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Year Wishes Wallpapers for Boss

Check out awesome new year wishes wallpapers for bosses and ensure that they have a good new year 2015

Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will.
Jonathan Edwards

New Year Wallpapers 2015


Μay you always look Αhead this New Υear without being Ηeld back by Αny backlog so Τhat when yοu finally reach yοur destination you can Lοok back upon Τhe memories with fοndness and Αt leisure.

New Year 2015 Messages


A daughter grown up
And rock the world
But the first moment
After birth
Your birth
You are in my arm
In my lap And
Get trough in my heart
My baby Happy New Year

2015 New Year Wallpapers


May your new year be blessed
with peace, love and joy.
Sending you my heartfelt wishes
With joy that never ends.
Wishing you a very
Happy New Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment