Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Year wishes For Parents 2015

Parents are integral part of one’s life. Whatever circumstances in life we be through we always remember our parents.
Below are mentioned a few beautiful new year wishes that you can share with your parents and let them feel how worthy they are in your life.


New Year wishes 2015


  1. To the people with whom my life started,
    I wish you both a splendid starting for this year.
    Happy new year 2015.

  2. I wish you and dad a marvelous new year mom.
    May you be great as ever for us.

  3. Thinking of you in this new beginning of life
    just to let you know you are special and valued.

  4. Dear Mom and Dad, On he start of this new year I
    really want to thank you for all you did for us.
    Thank you for being good parents ever.

  5. May you never face any hardship and the shade of
    you both be with us forever. Happy New Year

  6. I wish I could really bring out the same for your
    life you did for us. Thank you for always being there for me.
    Happy new year 2015.

  7. With growing old bones and hairs turning white even,
    you never let the shade of your love declined.
    Love you mom and dad. Happy New Year 2015.

  8. I wish you both a healthy and prosperous life ahead.
    Wish you a great new year.

  9. May all your prayers be well answered
    May all your dreams come true
    I just want to say, dear parents
    I am nothing without you

  10. Thinking of you both on this new beginning of life.
    May Allah grant you both health and peace of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment