Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Year Wishes for Friends

New year, a day well celebrated across all the worlds with different cultural celebrations. It’s a day to rejoice and cherish all the moments together with friends and family. A few of the lovely new year wishes for your pals are mentioned below:


New Year Wishes for Friends


  1. My friend, my pal, my buddy
    I wish you a zealous happy new year.

  2. May everything new this year comes to your way,
    But the friends list I have got remains the same forever.

  3. Of all the blessings early years of my life have brought me
    My buddies are the ones I value the most.

  4. May you smiles change
    Your wishes change
    Your dreams change
    Your aims change
    But our friendship remains this same through the year.

  5. 2015 has started my friend.
    I wish you a life abundantly
    filled with joy and love.
    May you be safe and sound throughout the year.

  6. I wish you and your family a very prosperous new year.
    May all your blessings be multiplied and givings
    be divided well this year.

  7. I am going to miss the time we spent this year together
    And I really wish we can have even greater than that coming year.
    Happy new year my friend.

  8. Joys, pleasures, love, laughter and peace
    I am sending this all to your way in 2015.

  9. May your eyes never drop a tear
    May you stay this much dear
    May you be blessed one forever
    May we always stay together.

  10. 356 days are reaching to the full count of 2014
    I wish you a happy new year and stand first one to wish you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment