Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Year Sms Quotes For Brother

A new year is an official celebration for all. What a splendid time to learn, enjoy, distribute and celebrate. The brothers are the real friends. They make each moment special. Some quotes are given below.


New Year Sms Quotes For Brother


  1. You were there I remember when I really need someone.
    You were there when I really trust someone.
    You were there when I really want to celebrate.
    Happy new year bro. Never let me alone, please.
    Stay in touch forever.

  2. I am not alone. I have a power of a whole unit.
    My strength is my brother.
    Happy new year.

  3. Can we defeat the enemy? Of course I am the luckiest
    sister because of you. New year with new battles.

  4. Enter the password to open the doors.
    You are the key of every lock. Full support
    and strength never ends. New year wishes.

  5. Many written and verbal quotes,
    Unable to separate the destiny roads,
    You are the steel man, my iron man,
    Neither disappoint nor discourage the hopes.

  6. Relevant but suitable talks, according to the situations.
    You are the real lesson of courage and support. Happy new year.

  7. Little jokes make a real difference.
    I admire it today. Happy new healthy, wealthy year.

  8. Care is the name of a true relation.
    Care resists only when it admires.
    You are caring indeed. Thanks for every support.
    New year starts and lasts with care.

  9. No legislation in relation. That’s true.
    New year celebration.

  10. Smiles begin and sorrows last. You came like an angel.
    New year with double prizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment