Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Year Greetings For Husband

Sending new year greetings to husband is a love filled job everyone do excitingly.
Below are few of the great wishes you can send to your husband on the new year:


New Year Greetings For Husband


  1. Sending you my salutations, my love, my greetings
    I wish you a heartiest new year my love.

  2. May all the good in life comes to your way
    May you be safe always
    May you be the soul of our relation
    May you be my love forever
    Happy new year in advance.

  3. Distance doesn’t apart us
    My love for you grows fonder with it
    Celebrations are not complete
    Unless you are with me
    Wish you a happy new year 2015 hubby.

  4. I wish you health, peace, love, harmony, success and wealth
    I wish you a prosperous 2015.

  5. My 2014 is incomplete without you
    And I am suppose to start a countdown for a new one
    Wish you could be here with me
    Wish you a happy 2015.

  6. May Allah grant us both the same love and harmony through
    all the years of life. I wish you a very happy beginning of 2015.

  7. I dream of you in my sleep
    I dream for your bliss in my happiness
    I dream for your success in my failure
    I love you more than anything in this world.
    Wish you a happy beginning of 2015 my husband.

  8. When God created me, he did a very special thing to me
    He gave me you
    And I became the star of my own world.
    Happy new year darling.

  9. Without you I feel blue
    Without you reality doesn’t seem true
    Without you I am alone
    Be with me hubby very soon.
    Wish you a very happy new year.

  10. Some good deeds in life are rewarded in advance.
    I feel the same for you. Wish you a blissful life and great starting of this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment