Wednesday 10 December 2014

Happy New Year Sms For Wife 2015

Wishing your wife a new year is a job requiring great effort for selecting beautiful words.
Below is a collection of few great messages you can share with your wife to make her feel special.


New Year Sms For Wife 2015


  1. Wish you a heartily special new year.
    I wish all the good comes to your way soon.
    Happy New Year my wife.

  2. You are my friend, my supporter, my strength, my love
    You mean a whole world to me
    I wish you stay the same forever
    I wish you a happy new year beginning.

  3. May you never face hardship in life
    May you always be sound and wise
    May you be my soul mate forever
    May you be my only one forever
    I wish you a happy new year 2015.

  4. You are the pathway to me for love, success and support
    I wish you all the best things in life my darling
    Happy new year 2015

  5. May this new chapter beginning of our lives
    stay linger in our memories with bountiful bliss.
    Happy new year.

  6. You are my heart
    You are my soul
    You are my beloved wife
    Wish you a blissful life.

  7. May you be safe in arms,
    May I be your ultimate strength
    May you be my only love forever
    May you be the shine spread in my world.

  8. Year count change
    People change
    Time changes
    I wish my love for you never change
    Wish you a blissful start of 2015 my wife.

  9. It takes a few minutes to be someone’s in life
    But it takes a whole life to stay in your world.
    Happy new year to the most beautiful lady of my life.

  10. With every passing second of 2015
    My heart prays ultimate moments of happiness for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment