Tuesday 9 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015 SMS, Wishes for Husband

Happy New Year 2015 SMS, Wishes for Husband


 New Year 2015 is the occasion that is coming soon, there are just some time left for the occasion and this is reason that people are searching for the various ideas over internet. New Year 2015 is the occasion that is always celebrated in the world, in the many regions and country there are lot of traditions those are seen. For all the ladies those are searching for new ideas to wish there Husband, they all are in the right place. From the last some time we are receiving lot of request about the New Year 2015 Wishes for Husband, these are best in internet and also in the many varieties like inspirable and funny so these are from our best archives.


Wishing people and relatives is the very old tradition on the globe and the relation of Husband and Wife is some different and both has to  share every happiness so this is time for the New Year 2015 don’t miss this chance and take these New Year 2015 Wishes for Husband and make your New Year 2015 memorable.


Happy New Year 2015 SMS, Wishes for Husband


Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Husband

Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Husband


1


Rοck this coming Νew year just as hοw rocking you Αre. Wish yοu and your lοvely family Α very happy new Υear.


2


Your love, my honey, has made me greedy and now I demand you to be my my side always and make 2015 another eventful year.


3


Confidence, love and happiness are the three wonderful gifts that you have restowed on me in the years gone by. Hope you continue offering me these gifts even in 2015 to make the person want to be hubby!


4


I would have never known what it is to be like in a world full of joyful turns and happy twists if I would have never been introduced to you. You came into my life and made it more wonderful with your touch. I expect you to fill up my days ahead in 2015 with your love and passion. Come honey make my life the fairytale that I have always wanted it to be!


5


Sunrisedoes not light up my mornings but it is your kiss on my forehead that makes each morning of my life more beautiful. Continue to shower your love and make my days more beautiful in 2015.


6


Each day of 2014 have made me realize that I am lucky to have you in my life and I know the same feeling will grow by leaps and bounds on every single day of 2015.


7


Ιn 2015 Ι wish that may yοu not only change Τhe date of Τhe calendar, Βut also your fοcus, commitments Αnd actions for a mοre fruitful year Αhead.


8


Let us gather and celebrate the beginning


of a brand new year, May it brings happiness,


prosperity and love to your life


9


the way you handle the pressure on our work is admirable. You still manage to laugh when things are bad. You find every way to make us work and reach the goal.  do not know how you do it.  just hope can do the same. Happy New Year!


10


Beete Saal Ko Wida Es Kadar Karte Hain


Zo Nhi Kiya Ab tak Wo Bhi Kar Guzrate Hain


Nya Saal aane Ki Khushiyaan To Sab Manaate Hain,,


Chalo Hum..


Es Baar Beete Saal Ki Yaado Ka Jashn Manaate Hain..


Missing your hubby on the special occasion of New Year 2015, so send above special New Year 2015 SMS, Wishes for Husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment